- All of our prototype reflector components and assemblies are tailored to your specifications.
- You can bring us anything—drawings, sketches, CAD data, or a concept description—and our engineers will turn it into a cost-effective reality.
- If you’re considering several options, we’ll create and test multiple segmented lighting prototypes using different material combinations and surface configurations.
- We use reflective lighting sheet materials instead of applying a reflective coating to a part after it’s been formed for superior aesthetics and performance.
- Different reflective surfaces, each producing unique results, can be combined in a single optical assembly to achieve specific photometric results.
- Our proprietary segmented reflectors can be prototyped and produced using an infinite number of shapes and configurations like soft rolls, parabolic arcs, sharp bends, or gemstone facets.
- We use the same equipment and tools for creating reflective component prototypes as we do when manufacturing high volume runs to ensure production matches the prototype.
- Tailored reflective prototypes can be completed in as little as one week.
- Once a prototype is approved, it can immediately transition into the manufacturing stage.
- Our modern techniques enable our optical reflective lighting specialists to complete manufacturing runs of any quantity.
Topics: Rapid Prototyping, Tailored Reflectors, Reflectors Design, Prototype, prototyping
Medical lighting is enhanced by the reflector used. Enhanced photometric and design performance characteristics allows augmented, focused, or superior light patterns in the medical/dental imaging devices which creates precise imaging, reduces exposure durations and present non-linear imaging options. Another option is concentrated high intensity UV-C and infrared light focuses light patterns and intensity that helps reduce microbials, viruses, and spores within a medical environment. Biological light and integrated non-image forming uses tailored reflectors in new or existing light fixtures to shape light patterns, intensity, and colors which improves biological, emotional, and visual wellbeing of medical patients and staff.
Topics: Custom light reflectors, Medical Lighting, Reflective Lighting, Reflective Material, prototyping
Topics: aluminum reflectors, spinning, spunparts, CNC, metal spinning, manufacturing, prototyping
When it comes to the production and profitability of fabricated reflective optics, time is of the essence.
Topics: Fabricated Reflectors, Rapid Prototyping, manufacturing, prototyping