- All of our prototype reflector components and assemblies are tailored to your specifications.
- You can bring us anything—drawings, sketches, CAD data, or a concept description—and our engineers will turn it into a cost-effective reality.
- If you’re considering several options, we’ll create and test multiple segmented lighting prototypes using different material combinations and surface configurations.
- We use reflective lighting sheet materials instead of applying a reflective coating to a part after it’s been formed for superior aesthetics and performance.
- Different reflective surfaces, each producing unique results, can be combined in a single optical assembly to achieve specific photometric results.
- Our proprietary segmented reflectors can be prototyped and produced using an infinite number of shapes and configurations like soft rolls, parabolic arcs, sharp bends, or gemstone facets.
- We use the same equipment and tools for creating reflective component prototypes as we do when manufacturing high volume runs to ensure production matches the prototype.
- Tailored reflective prototypes can be completed in as little as one week.
- Once a prototype is approved, it can immediately transition into the manufacturing stage.
- Our modern techniques enable our optical reflective lighting specialists to complete manufacturing runs of any quantity.
Topics: Rapid Prototyping, Tailored Reflectors, Reflectors Design, Prototype, prototyping
Topics: Reflective Lighting, Reflectors Design, Material for Segmented Reflectors, ANODIZED ALUMINUM, Reflective Material
Topics: Reflector Materials, Reflective Lighting, Tailored Reflectors, Reflectors Design, Material for Segmented Reflectors, CNC Punch, Lighting Facts, Photometric Design, turret press, aluminum reflectors, lighting reflectors, CNC
Topics: Fabricated Reflectors, Medical Lighting, Tailored Reflectors, Reflectors Design, aluminum reflectors, lighting reflectors, LED lighting
Topics: Lighting Reflectors FAQ, Fabricated Reflectors, Rapid Prototyping, Reflective Lighting, Sheet Metal Rapid Prorotyping, Reflectors Design, Material for Segmented Reflectors, Machining, Engineering, Mechanical Design, Reflective Material, Supply Chain, aluminum reflectors, lighting reflectors, LED lighting, fluorescent lighting, spinning, CNC